1. Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your orders, product updates, and any inquiries or customer service issues.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud to ensure a secure shopping experience for all customers.
- Use it for advertising and retargeting purposes. This includes providing you with information or advertising relating to our products or services that may be of interest to you based on your previous purchases or browsing behavior.
- Analyze how our customers browse and interact with the Site to make it more user-friendly and relevant.
- Conduct advertising and retargeting efforts to provide you with personalized content and promotions that align with your interests and preferences based on your interaction with our Site.
3. Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Additionally, we use Klaviyo to provide you with targeted marketing communications. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications, you can do so by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any of the marketing emails we send you.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising from the following services we use by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Klaviyo: To opt-out of Klaviyo's targeted marketing communications, click the "Unsubscribe" link in any of the marketing emails you receive.
5. Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
BMR Holdings LLC, 6399 142nd Avenue N, Suite 105, Clearwater FL 33760, United States