Open-Front Jacket with Tape Trim
Check out our new Open-Front Jacket with Tape Trim. This new jacket may not keep you warm, but it will definitely complete any outfit! Featuring a stunning waterfall style opening and super soft, lightweight denim – you will surely love this style all season long.
Features of the Open-Front Jacket with Tape Trim:
- Open front waterfall style jacket
- No buttons, zippers or clasp closure
- No lapel or collar
- Three quarter sleeves with tape trim and ring tab detail for pulled roll up style
- Two open patch pockets at waist with ring tab closure
- Angled hemline
- Medium to long length
- Soft, luxurious washed tencel denim
- Very little stretch
- Contemporary design with comfortable fit
- Flattering shape that offers a complimenting fit
- Made from high quality fabrics and embellishments
In a size 6 the Open-Front Jacket with Tape Trim measures at 30 inches (76.2cm) in length.
We love this Open-Front Jacket with Tape Trim with our new Solid Trim Henley Tank and denim like leggings for a chic yet super comfortable style.
This jacket also looks great paired on top of a dress for something more formal.
The new Picadilly Canada Spring/Summer 2021 collection reflects on ease, kindness and romanticism to create a collection that presents clothing that is suitable for a renewed, essential daywearer, and is built through the idea of our iconic Picadilly woman. Picadilly invites you on a journey to flourish in abstract prints, bold new colours, pretty little embellishments and easy-to-wear silhouettes. Each collection consists of not only of pieces designed to accommodate the body of the woman who wears them, but it also entails the sense of timeless, classic style that never fades.