Devi Long Sleeve Fitness T-Shirt
Why take a chance on year-round UV exposure while enjoying the outdoor activities you love? Count on our light weight, Devi Long Sleeve Fitness T-Shirt when it comes to reliable sun protection. Perfect for all-day movement, our brilliant Cooltect technology is designed to wick away moisture and keep your body cool when the temperature heats up. This long sleeve workout shirt performs well with soft, breathable material and feel good features like thumbholes, an eyelet for your headphone cord to tuck into your pocket and flatlock seams to prevent chafing. Gear up for adventure, we’ve got you covered.
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.
- UPF 50+ *
- Athletic fit
- Crew neckline
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Back zipper pocket at right side seam
- Bonded eyelet for headphone cord inside pocket
- Mesh underarm panel for breathability
- Thumbholes for extra hand coverage
- Coolibar logo on back
- 26 ½" body length (size medium)
- Active Athlon™ fabric: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout
- Antimicrobial protection infused at the fiber level prevents the growth of 99.9% of bacteria to help eliminate odor.
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.